Friday, September 17, 2004

my year

hahaha is tis my year...haha 3rd time bloggin...dun really noe y i do tis but...heck la wadeva...
won my first intercon match against eunos csc though played awhile but ....haha...... dunno..... everone said i was damn nervous...heck la hahaha....is tis my year??? found two LONG LOST frens...one is Andrea my current classmate...haha she was my classmate when i was in st joseph kindergarten hahha 10 yrs ago aint tat long...next i found sweety met her through alvin....she's my pri 1 class mate hahha 9 yrs....really curious whu i m gonna meet next...maybe my partner for life...but...nvm....shit man the finals r comin...wad m i gonna do i m damn behind time but no mood to study....wad to do can anyone tell mi pls....i need help....i m damn scared i will get back to the pmsin mood i was i at the start of the semester i cant revert to tat...i wun and i dun wanna...but how can i do it????? haiz....now lookin desperately for a job....dun really noe wat m i workin for...$$$ maybe but finals r comin i noe i gotta study but i still keep lookin for jobs...and finally i dun really noe wad i wan for myself....bball(cmi liao but dunno y just cant give it up), studies??? (hope to do well but my attitude towards it suck)... a GAL ???( dun really noe wad i wan but i noe tis time i will try to hold on to every chance cos past experiences tell mi so)........anyway gonna end haha goin to do OBC tutorial if i got the determintaion la.... hahaha bb

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home